Why do you need raw juice Therapy?. When I was a child, my mother used to make me different types of juices, such as orange juice, tomatoes, and carrots. I always love them as it increases appetite. However, I wasn’t sure of the benefits until one day, when I grew up. I saw that my aunt consumes a lot of juices every day. She noted that this is part of her cancer therapy.
After an intense cycle, I improved by consuming 13 cups of juice a day. An example of their juice groups are oranges, carrots, and dark green leafy vegetables. Thanks to juice therapy, we are still with us. Today, more and more people consume fruit and vegetable juices as part of their lifestyle to increase a healthy lifestyle. They believe it is the simplest form of prevention and Therapy.
Most diseases are the direct result of a deficiency or deficiency of vitamins, minerals, and minerals that the body needs to function properly. It is important for us to make sure we have enough of these materials. The answer could be Therapy with raw juice. Raw juice therapy is a way to cure and prevent disease through an exclusive diet of fruit and vegetable juices.
- What is a healthy diet?
- The Benefits of a Keto Diet
- TOP 5 Reasons More Women Are Using Green Smoothies To Lose Weight!
It is also the most effective way to bring back health and the body. According to http://healthlibrary.com,
Some Juices Necessary To Treat Some Diseases:
1. Sore throat: apricots, grapes, lemons, pineapples, peaches, tomatoes, carrots, and parsley.
2. Headache: grapes, lemons, carrots, lettuce, and spinach.
3. Colds: lemon, orange, grapefruit, pineapple, carrot, onion, celery, and spinach.
4. Flu: apricot, orange, lemon, grapefruit, pineapple, carrot, onion, and spinach.
5. Allergy: apricots, grapes, carrots, beets, and spinach.
6. Eye disorders: apricots, tomatoes, carrots, celery, parsley, and spinach.
7. Constipation: apples, pears, grapes, lemons, carrots, beets, spinach, and arugula.
8. Diabetes: citrus, carrots, celery, lettuce, and spinach.
9. Acne: grapes, pears, plums, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, potatoes, and spinach.
10. Asthma: apricots, lemons, pineapples, peaches, carrots, radishes, and celery.
You can drink juice every three hours or eat five to six times a day until you feel better. The amount of juice each time can be 250ml the first day and increase by 50ml the next day “so you can eat 600ml each time. If you want to do raw juice therapy, here are some things to consider To give the best Juice for your body:
• Drink the juice immediately after preparing it
• Use only fresh fruits and vegetables
• Extract as much fruit and vegetables as you need for immediate consumption
• Oxidation occurs quickly in fruits and vegetables after turning them into juice If stored too long, it may lose medicinal value, For example, apples turn brown quickly
• Add water if the juice is too sweet, especially for diabetics Enjoy your favorite juice