Diabetes is one of the most crucial lifestyle health conditions, and its monitoring is required continuously. Are you wondering how to manage diabetes? Keep a check on your regular diet and lifestyle and exercise daily. Also, keep a Glucometer handy if you have diabetes. A glucometer is a device to monitor blood sugar at home. It comes as a savior that helps in saving a lot of lives with just a minute of regular monitoring of the disease. Addressing the call of curiosity, you can buy a glucometer at any medical shop around you. However, various e-commerce websites offer great discounts on glucometers and deliver them at your doorstep.
- Resurge Reviews – Daily Wellness Pro Reviewed Resurge Supplement
- Atkins Diet Plan: You Need to Know Everything
- 1 Best Glucose Meter With Cheapest Strips
- 2 Top 5 Sugar Testing Machine In India to Buy Online in 2020
- 3 Sugar Testing Machine Buying Guide
Best Glucose Meter With Cheapest Strips
Having a glucometer at your home is a must if you are diagnosed with Diabetes as it helps in keeping a tab on the glucose level in the blood from time to time. It’s a handy, easy to use the device that can be operated by anyone, and is portable. Below is the list of the ten best glucometers for diabetes patients.
Top 5 Sugar Testing Machine In India to Buy Online in 2020
Best Glucose Meter 2020 with Blood Sugar Test Kit
- Accurate blood glucose measurement: The Accu-Chek Active Glucometer is one of the most accurate systems and it fulfills ISO 15197:2013
- standards of accuracy.
- Easy to use: Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter packs many powerful features into a smaller size, making the blood glucose monitoring process easy.
- No coding required: Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter is easy to use as it doesn’t require any code chip for coding the meter.
- Two-button intuitive handling: With only two buttons to operate, Accu-Chek Active is an easy-to-handle device.
- Visual double-check: To ensure accurate* blood glucose measurement, Accu-Chek Active allows you to double-check the displayed result. Match color code to assure results accuracy.
- 8 seconds re-dose option: If you apply an insufficient amount of blood, then the device gives you approximately 10 seconds window to re-dose it.
- Pre and post-meal markers: Accu-Chek Active provides you with pre and post-meal flagging to differentiate the measured glucose level before and after the meal.
- Post-prandial reminder: Accu-Chek Active also gives you a visual and audio post-prandial reminder which reminds you to test two hours after eating.
- Measuring interval : 10-600 mg/dL
- MEMORY: 500 test results
- View test averages up to 90 days: You can view an average of your test results from the last 7 / 14 / 30 or even 90 days.
- USB interface for data transfer: Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter has a built-in USB port for transferring saved test results to a computer which is equipped accordingly.
Roche Diabetes Care India, the company behind the brand owns a 48% market share in the blood glucose monitoring segment. This tiny sugar test kit may surprise you with its features. Accu Chek glucometer comes with powerful features that make it the first choice for the customers. Compact in size, the device helps you in carrying out the sugar test at home in less than 5 seconds. One of the key features is the storage and transfer of data to various other devices. The kit includes a glucometer monitor, a softclix lancing device, ten pieces of Accu chek strips, and ten units of sterile lancets.
The device comes with a timed reminder to help you take your dose of insulin as per your sugar level and avoid under or overdose.
Size: 97.8 x 46.8 x 19.1 mm
Efficiency: Results in 5 seconds
Memory: 500 test results
Rating: 4 star+ – 70%
Pros: Easy to use, value for money, accuracy
Cons: Price, lack of adequate instructions, test stripes costs
Price: Rs. 1599 (reduced price: Rs. 1475 Dt. 10 Aug-2020)
- Only 0.5µL blood required
- Accurate and ergonomic model
- Beeper alert
- Kit Includes: Dr.Morepen Gluco One BG-03 Gluco Meter, Lancing Device, 10 Lancets, Battery, Plastic Case
- No Coding Technology
- 300 Memories
- 7,14 and the 31-day average
- Small Blood Sample
- Alternate Site Testing
Dr. Morepen Gluco One Glucometer is manufactured at Morepen Laboratories Ltd in New Delhi. This highly efficient device is pocket-friendly, easy to use, and portable glucometer that doesn’t require any coding technology to operate. Dr. Morepen’s Glucometer kit consists of 10 lancets, battery, a plastic case to keep it safe, and a glucometer. You can connect Dr. Morepen glucometer with your smartphone and get the records on your mobile within seconds.
Blood sample: 0.5uL
Item Weight: 200g
Efficiency: Results in 5 seconds
Memory: 300 test results
Pros: Easy to use, value for money, reasonable price, worth buying
Cons: Inconsistent results, lack of warranty support centers
Rating: 4 star+ – 72%
Battery: CR-2032 (lithium metal battery)
Price: Rs. 1590 (offer price: Rs. 625 Dt. 10 Aug-2020)
- BeatO Glucometer kit along with (20+ Free 30) RGB Sinocare Safe-Accu 2 Test Strips & 50 Lancets
- Compact, easy to carry and connects to your smartphone via the 3.5 mm audio jack
- Works seamlessly with Android devices and iPhones
- Works with feature-rich BeatO App. See trends and analysis through simple graphs to understand your body better
- Automatic alert system to keep important people informed when your reading is high or low. You can choose your family, doctor or friends via the BeatO app
Unlike your regular glucometers, Beato Smartphone Glucometer is a unique sugar test device that’s smaller than you can imagine. The best part about this device is that it can be connected with your smartphone through the 3.5mm earphone jack. The test can be viewed on your mobile phone’s screen. Cool, isn’t it? The readings are easy to read and can be stored on the device. You can carry around 4000 sugar tests on a Beato Smartphone Glucometer without any problem.
Beato Smartphone Glucometer Price: Original price is Rs 2200/-, it’s available on Amazon for only (Rs 899 Dt. 10 Aug-2020)
- So simple; No set up; No buttons; No coding
- Easier to understand blood glucose results with color sure technology and audio signals
- Uses select plus test strips
- Accurate meets the latest international standards of ISO 15197:2013
- Requires only a small amount of blood (1 µl)
- OneTouch is the #1 selling meter and test strip brand in the USA, Source: SHS Payer Prescriber data through Jun’19 includes Retail, Mail and Other Channel Consumption.
- System accuracy results for Glucose concentrations ≥ 100mg/dL: Within ± 15% 99.1% (428 of 432). System accuracy results for Glucose concentrations < 100mg/dL: Within ± 15 mg dL: 99.4% (167 of 168)
The 5th glucometer on the list is this sleek product from the brand One Touch. This small and sleek glucometer comes with an audio alert to notify you when the test is complete. OneTouch Select Simple Glucometer is an affordable blood glucose monitor that gives accurate readings. You can store up to 500 test readings in the device and access the record whenever you want.
OneTouch Glucometer Price: Rs 1390/ (get it for Rs. 975 Dt. 10 Aug-2020 via below link)
- A complete home-care solution for diabetes management
- Helps you control diabetes and achieve target blood sugar levels
- Provides expert advice in a diabetes diet, exercise, and medication
If you’re forgetful, AccuSure Blood Glucose Monitoring System is your best bet. The device is equipped with an alarm system to remind you about your scheduled test dates. The machine is perfect for checking your blood sugar levels at home. The kit comes with 25 strips, and the strips are pretty affordable for re-filling as per the need.
AccuSure Blood Glucose Monitoring System Price: Rs 1950/- (can be grabbed at just Rs. 577.99 Dt. 10 Aug-2020)
Sugar Testing Machine Buying Guide
Best Glucometer In India (Buying Guide)
How To Choose A Glucometer For Sugar Test AT Home
Honestly, a glucometer is a life-saving apparatus, and every person with diabetes should have one handy all the time. Though there are multiple devices available in the market, it’s essential to pick the right one for yourself. Here is what you should keep in mind while buying a glucometer that gives accurate results.
- Accuracy Commitment – It’s extremely necessary to choose a glucometer that gives accurate test results. If your device is not accurate, you might get varied test results, causing problems in medication.
- No Coding – Make sure that the one you’re buying does not require any coding. Though the coding isn’t complicated to enter, a no-coding device eliminates all the possibilities for errors.
- Reading Storage – Go for a device that has maximum reading storage capacity and can also be connected with your smartphone for data transferring.
- Sample Size and Alternate Site – A good glucometer is one that doesn’t require more than a small drop of blood. Select a sugar testing machine that allows taking samples from alternate sites and not just one particular point.
- Compact Size – Always go for a machine that’s compact and sleek enough to fit even in your pocket.
How To Use A Sugar Testing Machine (BP and Sugar Test Machine)
Using a sugar testing device at home is pretty simple. Anyone can use it without any fuss but if you need clarity on the steps to follow, read further.
- Keep all the necessary equipment handy and ready to be used.
- Wash your hands with warm water and dry it completely. Make sure that your finger is dry before you take the test.
- Turn on your glucometer and wait for it to start.
- Choose a spot to take the sample. Use the lancing device to take the sample.
- Hold the test strip until it absorbs the drop of blood completely and then place it in the device to check the sugar level.
- Check your test results and then dispose of the lancet safely.
- Repeat the test according to your routine and keep the doctor updated about your test results for better advice.
Accuracy of Sugar Testing Machine
5 Best Sugar Testing Machine. Highly recommended by the American Diabetes Association (ADA), portable glucometers are a must-have device to measure blood sugar levels at home. However, according to the reports published in the Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology, glucometers at home should only be used to monitor the daily fluctuation in sugar levels. The results of the study state that the variation in the sugar level from glucometer at home versus tests in the laboratory is huge. Close to 13% of the results were not within the 5% range of the reference value, as set by ADA and ISO.
Hence, it’s advisable to use these glucometers at home only to keep a check on the fluctuation in blood glucose levels. For an accurate diagnosis, every diabetic should consult their doctor regularly. To control your lifestyle according to the sugar level, it’s very important to monitor the sugar level with the help of a glucometer at home. These are 5 Best Sugar Testing Machine
That was our list of the best glucometers at an affordable price. Having mentioned all the details about the device, we hope that you stay healthy and stay away from diabetes. Do take care of yourself and live a healthy lifestyle to avoid sugar problem and its consequences. Eat healthy, exercise, find time for desktop yoga, and keep yourself away from the clutches of diabetes and choose one from these 5 Best Sugar Testing Machine.